Parent & Carer Feedback
Parent & Carer Feedback
Twice a year we ask all parents and carers to tell us about how they feel about the school. We do this because your views are important to us and if we are not doing something as well as you would like, we will make every effort to get better.
Please see some of our parents responses to our Autumn 2023 Parent Questionnaire:-
- Safe good atmosphere, empathetic caring ,good staff, and excellent teaching methods
- The school is excellent for children with special educational needs
- Excellent school and staff couldn’t ask for a better place for children to be educated.
- Excellent and consistent approach to learning and behaviour
- Small class, brilliant staff /student ratio to help with learning.
- St Hughs is an amazing school, my son has never been happier than he is now, school has made him more confident both emotionally and academically, I can not praise the school and its staff enough
- My son has settled in lovely, and he is always talking about what he has been up to, so yes I would recommend the school to anyone
- My son is happy at school
- Supportive environment for my child and clearly care about children’s well-being experiences and support in society
- The school works with the whole child and promotes independence.
- Brilliant staff, always communicating and working alongside our family to ensure consistency with both my children. Amazing school, with fair expectations and brilliant amenities for young people with a range of disabilities and SEN needs
- I feel that the school supports my child to be the best she can be and creates a naturally therapeutic environment in which she can thrive.
- Positivity and how you are making the children enjoy education as well as making them happy and content
- The anti bullying and wide curriculum
- Very caring, nurturing, safe and fun environment to learn in.
- The teaching and focus on supporting each child to achieve their individual best is exceptional.
- Each child matters & they want the very best for your child
- Your continued communication and support of parents, I’ve found this school to go above and beyond when it comes to communication with parents. Not only do you care for the children’s welfare but also that of the parents.
“We are always striving to be better and make improvements where we can, but it is very reassuring to read your comments where you state your children feel safe, are happy, and we are meeting their educational and individual targets and needs.
As always, we are here to listen to you and invite you to have open two-way communication with us.
Parent & Carer View – Ofsted
If you are a parent and you would like to complete the Ofsted Parent View of this school, please click on the link below, which will take you directly to the Parent View page on the Ofsted website.
Click here to complete the Ofsted Parent View https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/give-your-views