St Hugh's Code of Conduct
At St Hugh's we have all agreed to follow the points below so that we can all be happy and enjoy our time here.
1. Be pleasant and polite - don't swear.
2. Show respect to each other - don't bully or fight.
3. Do as we are asked - don't be awkward.
4. Listen carefully when being talked to - don't interrupt.
5. Look after our own things and respect other peoples' belongings.
6. Look after the school buildings and grounds.
We are here to help each other - please tell us if someone does not follow the code.