E-Safety: Internet Rules
At St Hugh's, everyone is expected to keep to the following rules for using the internet:
I agree to do the following things:
1. I will keep my password to myself.
2. I will not look for inappropriate sites when using the internet.
3. I understand that websites I look at will be looked at by staff.
4. I will not use the internet or mobile phones to be nasty to people.
5. I will keep my personal details to myself and won't pretend to be someone else.
6. If I see something that upsets me, I will turn off the screen and tell an adult.
7. I will not talk to strangers on the computer.
8. If I get a nasty message, I will keep it and tell a member of staff or a parent or carer.
Need help or advice?
You can visit one of these websites:
Who else can I turn to if need help?
ChildLine is a counselling service for children and young people.
How can I contact ChildLine?
You can contact ChildLine in these ways. You can phone ChildLine on 0800 1111, send an email, have a 1-2-1 chat with us and you can send a message to Ask Sam. You can post a message to the ChildLine message boards and you can text ChildLine. The website for ChildLine is:
You can read our E-Safety Policy here.