At St. Hugh's School you will receive a programme of careers education, information, advice and guidance to help you to:
- Understand yourself, your interests, likes and dislikes and what you are good at.
- Make choices about your future based on your likes and dislikes, skills and interests.
- Find out about different careers.
- Develop the skills you will need for working life.
- Make informed, realistic, but ambitious choices about courses and jobs.
- Understand the different options available to you for when you are ready to leave St. Hugh's School such as college education, jobs and apprenticeships.
- Be able to make effective applications for jobs, training and further education.
- Develop your interview skills.
- Improve your confidence and communication.
Use the links below to find out more information:
iCould - take the quiz and find out which animal you are and how this links to the world of work!
BBC Bitesize - watch videos from real people who are working in their chosen careers.
Page Published: 7 July 2019