At St Hugh’s, everyone is expected to keep to the following rules for using the Internet:
I agree to do the following things:
- I will keep my password to myself.
- I will not look for inappropriate sites when using the Internet.
- I understand that websites I look at will be looked at by staff.
- I will not use the Internet or mobile phones to be nasty to people.
- I will keep my personal details to myself and won’t pretend to be someone else.
- If I see something that upsets me, I will turn off the screen and tell an adult.
- I will not talk to strangers on the computer.
- If I get a nasty message, I will keep it and tell a member of staff or a parent or carer.