For a printable version of the information on this website, please contact Mrs Millard, the Headteacher, in the first instance. Information is provided free of charge to parents and carers. Printable versions of individual documents published on this website are also available on request.
- Annual Governance Statement
- Communications to Parents/Carers
- Employment Opportunities
- FOSH After School Club
- Local SEND Offer & Annual SEND Report - UPDATED for 2019
- Lunchtime Clubs for Students
- Ofsted Inspection Report
- Parent-Carer Feedback
- Parent Partnership Policies
- Post 16 Education at Ashby and Broughton
- Previous News Stories
- Privacy Notice
- Promoting British Values
- Pupil Premium Spend
- Safeguarding & Facebook
- School Magazine
- School Policies & Plans
- School Prospectus
- School Year Dates
- Transition Information for New Students - UPDATED FOR 2019
- Year 7 Catch-Up Grant Summary
- Apprentice Teaching Assistant - NEW! - Apply by Friday 14 June
- Cleaner Vacancies - APPLY NOW!
- Casual Post: Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant (Level 1)
- Casual Post: Teaching Assistant (Level 1)
Annual Governance Statement
Read the Annual Governance Statement for St Hugh's School here
Read the 2018-19 curriculum overviews. Visit the Curriculum page or use the links below:
Key Stage 5 Curriculum (Post 16)
FOSH After School Club
The FOSH After School Club meets every Thursday during term-time from 3.40 pm to 5.00 pm. The club is open to all students at St Hugh's. Find out more by visiting the FOSH After School Club page.
Ofsted Inspection Report - September 2018
The school was inspected most recently in September 2018 and received another "Outstanding" judgement. You can read the inspection report here.
Parent & Carer Feedback
If you are a parent or carer, I would be delighted for you to complete the Parent View of this school by clicking on the image below, which will take you directly to the Parent View page on the Ofsted website.
Comments from parents and carers about the school sent to the Headteacher can be read here.
You can read our latest Privacy Notice (May 2018) here, which addresses the requirements of the latest General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: (EU) 2016/679) and details how the School and the Local Authority use your information.
Promoting British Values
Read the full statement and policy document here.
Pupil Premium Spend
Read the full statement here.
Safeguarding & Facebook
Safeguarding & Facebook - Letter from the Headteacher
School Year 2018-19
Term and holiday dates for the 2018-19 school year are as follows:
|Spring Term (1)||Monday 7 January 2019||Friday 15 February 2019|
|Spring Half Term Week (school closed)||Monday 18 February 2019||Friday 22 February 2019|
|Spring Term (2)||Monday 28 February 2019||Friday 5 April 2019|
|Easter Break (school closed)||Monday 8 April 2019||Friday 19 April 2019|
|Summer Term (1)||Monday 23 April 2019||Friday 24 May 2019|
|Summer Half Term Week (school closed)||Monday 27 May 2019||Friday 31 May 2019|
|Summer Term (2)||Monday 3 June 2019||Friday 19 July 2019|
The school is closed for staff training days on:
- Monday 3 September 2018
- Monday 29 October 2018
- Friday 21 December 2018
The May Day Bank Holiday is on Monday 6 May 2019 when the school will also be closed.
Read the Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND) Local Offer from North Lincolnshire Council. Please click on the links above and below to read:
North Lincolnshire Local SEND Offer
Visit the website: http://www.northlincslocaloffer.com/
Read the Summer edition of our school magazine:
The following school policies have been updated. They can be read and downloaded from the School Policies & Plans page. They are:
- Accessibility Plan
- Charging and Remissions
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Equality and Diversity
- Parent Partnership
- Special Educational Needs
Transition Information for New Students
The 2019 version of the Transition Booklet for new students can be accessed here.
St Hugh's Induction Programme (SHIP) documents
- SHIP mainstream document for parents/carers
- SHIP mainstream document to be returned to school
- SHIP PMLD/ASD document for parents/carers
- SHIP PMLD/ASD document to be returned to school
Year 7 Catch-Up Grant Summary Report 2017-18
Current opportunities are posted in the Employment Opportunities section of this website where you can also download the relevant job description and application form.
The current posts are open for application:
- Apprentice Teaching Assistant - APPLY by Friday 14 June 2019
- Cleaner vacancies - APPLY NOW!
- Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant (Level 1 - Casual Post)
- Teaching Assistant (Level 1 - Casual Post)
Page updated: 21 May 2019