Code of Conduct
At St Hugh’s we have all agreed to follow the points below so that we can all be happy and enjoy our time here.
- Be pleasant and polite – don’t swear.
- Show respect to each other – don’t bully or fight.
- Do as we are asked – don’t be awkward.
- Listen carefully when being talked to – don’t interrupt.
- Look after our own things and respect other peoples’ belongings.
- Look after the school buildings and grounds.
We are here to help each other – please tell us if someone does not follow the code.